Firmware and manuals for the Trinity-116 series point-to-point radio links.
[table id=5 /]
Release notes and older firmware versions. Unless instructed otherwise, it is always recommended to use the latest firmware version.
Trinity-100 188.8.131.52 – 2014-04-03
- Corrected available choices of txpower.
- Corrected a bug causing available txRates not to be show when using 10MHz channel bandwidth.
- Fixed available channels for Turkey Country code.
Trinity-100 184.108.40.206 – 2014-02-03 Download (2.91 MB)
- Corrected a bug causing the throughput in webinterface to be wrong.
- Fixed a bug causing a unit connected to RCS to reboot if RCS connection was lost for more than 2min.
Trinity-100 220.127.116.11 – 2013-12-03 Download (2.91 MB)
- Changed Turkey country code to use ETSI DFS.
Trinity-100 18.104.22.168 – 2013-11-04
- Corrected a bug causing 10MHz channel bandwidth to only use 20MHz channel spacing.
- Allow QinQ sized frames to pass bridge.
- Fixed a bug in Trinity100 where it was impossible to change channel width on Trinity100-Series slaves.
- Changed units in webinterface from Mbyte/s to Mbit/s.
Trinity-100 22.214.171.124 – 2013-06-25
- Added support for 10MHz channels on Trinity100-Series.
- Fixed a problem with distance when using 5 and 10MHz channels.
- Added support for new model supporting 4.9GHz.
- Changed from dBm to dB for RSSI values.
Trinity-100 126.96.36.199 – 2013-03-13
- Added support for Brazil market.
- Fixed a problem with DFS, now mark 40MHz channels correctly.
- Fixed some problems with using fixed ethernet speed.
Trinity-100 188.8.131.52 – 2012-07-25
- Corrected a bug where bandwidth limitations could limit the traffic due to a step in time caused by NTP protocol.
- Make link transparent also for traffic related to switches and bridges when STP is turned of. This kind of traffic was “consumed” by the unit. Causing some applications not to work properly.
- Corrected a bug causing the signal strength presented in webinterface to be wrong.
Trinity-100 184.108.40.206 – 2011-11-16
- The web interface displays RSSI per chain.
- Wrong clock rate caused distance calculations to be wrong at large values.
- The unit could fail to re-connect to Repeatit Network if nameservers were unreachable.
- Improved fixed radio rate operation.
- The unit could fail to select a new channel when switching between auto indoor and auto outdoor.
- The radio bandwidth limitation feature could result in that no traffic passed through the link.
Trinity-100 220.127.116.11 – 2011-10-03
- Repeatit Cloud Network communication improvements.
Trinity-100 1.4.0 – 2011-09-01
- Configurable Ethernet speed for Trinity-100 Series.
- Fine grain bandwidth limitation support, allows more precise control of how much real throughput that is allowed over the radio.
Trinity-100 1.3.3 – 2011-08-19
- 10MHz channel bandwidth did not work properly.
- Minor web interface fixes. Select location button did not work properly in certain browsers. The firmware upgrade could get stuck if the upload failed.
Trinity-100 1.3.2 – 2011-08-01
- The unit could fall back to auto channel selection upon boot when using a non-ETSI regulatory domain.
Trinity-100 1.3.1 – 2011-07-06
- Multiple web interface fixes for Internet Explorer.
- Repeatit Network interface and communication improvements.
- Fix for unnecessary link disconnection. The link could disconnect during apply even if no radio related parameter had been changed.
- Improved icons for the web interface.
Trinity-100 1.3.0 – 2011-06-22
- Support for Repeatit Network – free cloud based management system.
- STP (Spanning Tree Protocol) support have been added.
- DNS server configuration support.
- NTP support for unit clock synchronization.
- Interactive map in the web interface for easier longitude/latitude coordinate selection.
- All web interface field entries are now completely UTF-8 safe.
- Channel selection list could be wrong when running with a non-ETSI regulatory domain together with the RCS.
Trinity-100 1.2.4 – 2011-05-12
- SNMP support for monitoring purposes.
- Multiple status page improvements. A new counter has been added that shows the amount of bytes sent/transmitted over the radio. Counters does now display the current throughput per second in addition to their absolute values.
- RCS status is now displayed on the status page.
- RCS communication improvements; communication could fail to restart after being stopped.
- The absolute signal level displayed on the status paged showed the wrong value. Note, the displayed RSSI value was correct.
- The Repeatit Discovery Client could fail to detect a Trinity unit when configured to use VLAN.
Trinity-100 1.2.3 – 2010-12-03
- RCS statistics were not recorded properly.
- The web interface could in certain circumstances fail to show the “Save to flash” button.
Trinity-100 1.2.2 – 2010-11-09
- Antenna selection for dual polarized antennas with the purpose of disabling either the horizontal or vertical polarization did not work as expected.
- Antenna selection is now displayed as horizontal/vertical for units with built-in antennas.
Trinity-100 1.2.1 – 2010-11-03
- Initial Trinity-100 release.
- Major performance enhancements that increase the number of pps and radio throughput.
- Stability improvements; An extremley overloaded link could cause the unit to reboot.
- Password fields in the web interface are now correctly masked.
- A unit in master mode could fail to select a channel if auto selection outdoor/indoor was selected together with a regulatory domain that didn’t have any outdoor nor indoor channels.
- RCS communication improvements; A unit could fail to (re-)connect to the RCS due to communication problems even though the unit was up, resulting in the RCS marking the unit as down.
- The virtual LEDs in the web interface sometimes failed to render properly.
- An entry that shows link uptime has been added to the status page.
TX rate is now shown by default on the status page.